Sunday, January 20, 2008

So that's where they came from

Breaking news everybloody! I've finally got straight from the PT where her imagination comes from. I know what you're all thinking: "WUAT?" Well, last Shabbos we were sitting in the basement looking at a globe, and I asked "PT, where does your imagination come from?" and she looked me in the eye and said:

PT: it's a secret, BUT I can tell you where Yoninica is!

Me (getting excited): where?

PT: (points to random spec of land in the center of the south Atlantic ocean) THERE!

me: uh....where?

PT: see? That's how secret it is!

me: but if Yoninica is an unspeakably small island in the middle of an ocean, how did all those badguys get to it?

PT: they swam! DUH!

me: from where?

PT: Africa! Duh!

me: uh...Where in Africa?

PT: downtown

me: where's downtown Africa?

PT: iguana, isn't it obvious? I mean, everyone knows where downtown Africa is!

me: well, I don't

PT: it's somewhere over here (points to Kenya)

me: no, PT that's Kenya

PT: no no no...I'm not pointing to that! I'm pointing to the 'A' in Africa!

me: (trying to comprehend)



A F R I C A
*down town*
So, if anyone plans on making a trip to Africa, don't forget to visit downtown! and watch out for PT's imaginary enemies.

3 comments:

Shira Salamone said...

Laughing my head off. "Downtown Africa"??! I love it! I just read this to my husband, who was highly amused. Where does your sister come up with this stuff?

(My word verification letters started with nyx. How appropriate for a pseudonymous New Yorker. :) )

Rafiki said...

I'll be sure to have my 12 gauge ready

iguana said...

I don't think there'll be a need for it. I'm sure downtown Africa is civilized. Besides, most of Yonina's friends are an odd people named "verchi", and are a peaceful people.(or so i have been informed.)