Sunday, February 3, 2008

The new and completely finished story

When we went to Israel a little while ago, Mrs. B gave me a composision notebook to write down everything I saw and found interesting, But that got pretty boring after a while, so instead I used it to begin writing a little anicdote I started in 3rd grade but never finished, so this time I thought I'd get the whole story. It's called "the chocolate Uranus.". I've still got a few more paragraphs to go, but this is a great story, I chuckle just reading it, although I doubt any readers would, it could be that the things I wrote are only funny to me, but anyway, I hope to get it up soon. But I also might not, it might be too embarresing. It's about a lunitic who lives in the future who decided that aliens live somewhere in the galaxy so he goes to look for them, and ends up taking a wormhole to another galaxy. It's actually the same galaxy, but evreything is made out of food, so they check out Uranus first, but I'm not going to give away the story, because I still don't know if anyone will like it! So if someone wants to hear it, you'll just have to wait a bit for me to finish it. Then I've decided to get it up here in a jiffy.

PS: sorry about any misspellings, the spell check isn't working.

2 comments:

Shira Salamone said...

Neat! I'm looking forward to reading your forthcoming publication.

Suggestion: When all else fails, type your post into Word, do the Spell Check in Word, then copy and paste the spell-checked post into your Create-a-Post window.

iguana said...

Thx for reading. I know you probably have more important blogs to check, so I just wanted to clarifiy that I appritiate it.


The anicdote has a lot of movie quotes because I was in, like, 5th grade when I started it, then I stopped, then I started again a few years later.



PS: I AM NOT 10, NO MATTER WHAT PT TELLS YOU! I AM JUST ABOUT BAS MITZVAH, SO DON'T LET HIM CATCH YOU OFF GUARD!